Saturday, January 20, 2018

Day One Hundred Sixty-Three: Korean Dessert

After dinner, I announced I wanted to take everyone on an outing. I didn't tell them where we were going, but I insisted it would be fun, so they all dutifully loaded up and off we went. I took them to Snow Village Cafe, a Korean dessert place we had never visited. In fact, we had never visited any place where Korean desserts were available, so it was a completely new experience. Once inside, the Firsts kept coming as we ordered three versions of bingsu (Korean shaved ice made with sweetened condensed milk and topped with all kinds of goodness) and an avocado smoothie with boba (tapioca pearls). We enjoyed all the treats and were thrilled to have so many Firsts included in one evening. 

Avocado smoothie with boba

Cake Bingsu

No comments:

Post a Comment