Monday, January 29, 2018

Day One Hundred Seventy-Two: edX Course

Ruth has used edX--a hub of free online university classes--for several of her high school courses, and she recently sent me a link to one of the courses she thought I might be interested in for myself. That led me to search through the course catalog to see all the offerings, and that led me to sign up for my first class (and to bookmark a few others for future reference). For my first experience, I decided to start with something that was self-paced and had a short time commitment. But now that I've seen how it works, I'll be ready to jump into something more involved next time. I'm so thankful that learning is something a person never gets too old for and that there are so many resources available to facilitate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment