Thursday, January 11, 2018

Day One Hundred Fifty-Four: Gigantic Ice Cream Sandwich

I always love to hear what the kids come up with for their perfect birthday cake each year, and I try my best to make their birthday cake dreams into realities. A few days ago I asked Max, whose birthday is tomorrow, what kind of cake he wanted. He thought for a minute and then declared, "I think I want an ice cream cake." A minute later, he changed his mind, "No. I think I want a cookie cake." And, then a light bulb came on and his eyes lit up and he exclaimed, "What about an ice cream cookie cake?!" The best of everything. So today, I made my first ever ice cream cookie cake, aka a gigantic ice cream sandwich. I think Max will be pleased.

The biggest ice cream sandwich I've ever seen

When it comes to birthday cakes, size definitely matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment