Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Day One Hundred Sixty-Seven: Turmeric Supreme

I am recovering quite well from my knee injury and have recently started running again. It's been (and continues to be, in many ways) a slow process, but I'm so thankful for the progress I've made. Since the injury, I've been trying to do everything I can to strengthen my knee and ensure that it keeps performing well for me into the future. I have tried incorporating collagen and turmeric powders into my diet, but frankly, they are inconvenient to use, and the turmeric powder can really stain clothing and skin, so I find myself passing on them more than using them. A couple of months ago, I switched over to collagen supplements, which are much more convenient. I don't know why I didn't think of also switching to turmeric supplements at the same time, but I didn't. However, this afternoon, while perusing the supplement section of my favorite natural-leaning grocery store, I came across the Gaia Turmeric Supreme line, which included a formulation specifically for joints. I decided to give them a try. It's obviously too early to tell if they will make any impact, but they are definitely more convenient and less messy than the powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment