Monday, January 8, 2018

Day One Hundred Fifty-One: Do What You Are

A couple of months ago, I took an online personality test. Since then, I have been curious about exploring this topic further. So when I was in the library the other day, I picked up Do What You Are, a guide for matching career choices with personality traits. I finished it this evening, and it has definitely given me some things to think about. The personality type I got in the book was slightly different from what I got online, which isn't unusual given that the traits appear on a sliding scale and a person can sometimes be right on the border between traits. The personality type from the book (ISFJ) was pretty accurate, and the careers recommended would probably be reasonable for me to consider, and indeed, align with many of the things that I have already done or thought about doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment