Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day Forty-Seven: Tapping

Listening in to the Best Self World Summit again today introduced me to Jessica Ortner and the concept of tapping or EFT, which I had never heard of. I found the talk and the tapping exercise she led the audience through really fascinating, and as soon as the podcast was over, I did a search on Amazon to see if I could discover resources that would allow me to learn more about this noninvasive wellness practice, which essentially allows you to stop your "fight or flight" response and, in many cases, even reprogram it. I purchased two Kindle books (one by Jessica's brother, Nick) and spent some time this afternoon trying to learn more about the practice of tapping. One of the cool things about my Year of Firsts, so far, is that by saying "yes" to certain new activities, doors have been opened for me to be introduced to others.


Learning about tapping from Jessica Ortner
during the Best Self World Summit

This is a poorly written book,
but it did offer a some insights into EFT,
and it was a very quick read.

I'm only on chapter two of this book,
but I think it's very interesting and written
much better than the previous book.

No comments:

Post a Comment