Thursday, October 12, 2017

Day Sixty-Three: Moon Drops

After getting cautious clearance from the surgeon and the physical therapist, and after a brief driving lesson with Jeff last night, I finally crawled back behind the wheel today. But even though it seems like forever since I've driven, that's not my first for today. I went to the grocery store by myself for the first time in weeks, and while I was there, I found a fruit I had never seen before. They were called Moon Drops, and they were pinkie-sized, dark-colored grapes. They were also on sale, so I decided then and there that that would be my first for today. I snatched up a bag and brought them home. The kids always analyze every item that enters the house after a shopping trip to see if there is anything interesting, and sure enough, they honed in on the Moon Drops and begged to try them. Max snagged a couple and promptly proclaimed, "They taste just like grapes!" This is true. They do taste like grapes. But they are grapes, so there's that. It was a fun discovery, and I'm glad I am now knowledgeable about Moon Drops.

Moon Drops taste just like grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment