Friday, October 27, 2017

Day Seventy-Eight: Message Requests

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I love being connected to people I might otherwise lose contact with and following groups that share information I'm interested in. But there are so many other things I really don't like, so I try to limit my usage. I am largely incurious about the settings and never really do any exploring on the site. So, today when someone told me they had sent me a message, I had no clue that there were separate places messages could go until I complained to the person about not receiving the message and she educated me about this somewhat secret location called "Message Requests." That led me to find other messages I never knew existed and to this first for today. So, if you've ever contacted me and I didn't respond, it wasn't rudeness, but just cluelessness that kept me from responding. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment