Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Day Eighty-Two: Super Tutor and Fun Mom

We aren't much into Halloween, but since CC fell on that day this year, we decided to dress up along with the rest of the campus. Weston repurposed his Eric the Red costume from last year's final Essentials project. Max went as a cowboy. And, Clay was Neil Armstrong. I'm not much of a costume wearer, but I wanted to get in on the fun, too, so I borrowed Clay's Batman cape and became Super Tutor. My Essentials class got a kick out of it, and it was about as much costume as I felt I could pull off.

Later, when I was getting ingredients out for dinner, one of my children traipsed through the kitchen and asked the age-old "What's for dinner?" question. I replied "Jack-o-lantern cheeseburger pie," which caused a shocked response of "Fun Mom must be here!"

It was definitely my most spirited Halloween in all my adult years!

Super Tutor

My Halloween Helpers and Jack-O-Lantern Pies

No comments:

Post a Comment