Monday, October 23, 2017

Day Seventy-Four: Investing Seminar

This afternoon, after school, Jeff put on an investing seminar for the kids, which I happily attended as well. This came about because of a scout project Weston has coming up, but it's something we have been wanting to talk to the kids about anyway. I'm pretty smart with money as far as saving and spending wisely, but I've never really known much about the stock market. And though Jeff has chatted with me about our investments, he has always pretty much handled that type of investing for our family. He had a great presentation ready, with charts and graphs, and he is able to explain just about anything in plain language that even I can understand. 😀  It was interesting and informative for the kids, but I also got a lot out of it. Thank goodness we're never too old to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment