Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Day Three Hundred Twenty-Seven: Pentagon Swingset

We went back to the Parque Metropolitano today to do a little hiking and to explore the botanical garden we missed yesterday. While we were there, we stopped by the Gabriela Mistral playground again because the kids loved it so much and didn't get enough of it yesterday. We had the whole thing to ourselves since it wasn't a weekend or holiday, and the kids asked me to join them on the pentagon swingset so we could fill it up. Swinging sometimes makes me a bit dizzy, so I usually avoid it, but I couldn't resist playing with my kiddos on the super-awesome swingset. The really fun part of this particular swingset is trying not to run your feet into everyone else's since you are all swinging to the middle. We laughed so hard and had such a great time!

Pentagon Swingset

No comments:

Post a Comment