Sunday, July 1, 2018

Day Three Hundred Twenty-Five: Coffee Three Ways

When I got up this morning, I asked Jeff to teach me how to use the espresso machine in our apartment because I thought that would be a good First. He agreed but warned me that it was kind of a pain and that he didn't think the machine was working properly. Sure enough it took a sweet forever to produce a piddly amount of sad-tasting espresso, which couldn't be helped even with the addition of sugar. So I dumped it out and started over with the French press, which was faster and produced much better coffee. By the time I was ready for my next cup, everyone else was finished with coffee for the morning, so I decided to just go with instant since I could easily just make one cup that way. It is the first time I have ever had coffee three ways in one morning!

Coffee three ways!



No comments:

Post a Comment