Thursday, July 12, 2018

Day Three Hundred Thirty-Six: Kroger ClickList

I know that ordering your groceries online and picking them up at a brick-and-mortar store at your convenience has been a thing for quite a while now, but as is typical, I'm a little late to the party. But since we returned to a fairly empty kitchen and a million other things to do, I thought it would be a good time to try it out. Honestly, it wasn't my favorite grocery shopping experience, though I think if I only ever bought particular brands and knew exactly what I wanted, it would be a much better experience for me. But, I like to try new-to-me products and read ingredient lists and use my senses in the produce department and find the best deals. With the learning curve of using the website, I probably could have picked up the things just as quickly if I had gone into the store, but I'm glad I tried it and I'm glad to have an account set up in case I want to give it another go in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment