Monday, June 25, 2018

Day Three Hundred Nineteen: New Kind of Can Opener

I'm no stranger to a manual can opener. In fact, that's what we use at home. But, to me, "manual" means you squeeze the handle together and turn the dial. What we have to work with here is definitely not that. As a matter of fact, it took me a while to figure out that we even had a can opener here. And when I figured out what it was, I had no earthly idea how to use it. I had to find a YouTube video to get me started. I can tell you it is neither a fast nor pretty process, and you are as likely to cut your hand as you are to actually get the can opened. But, I conquered the beast and eventually got all the cans opened that I needed to open.

A new kind of can opener

Check out that amazing work!


No comments:

Post a Comment