Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day Two Hundred Twenty-Two: Photo Collage App

I used to use Pic Monkey for making photo collages, but they eliminated the free option on their site, and I suddenly became less interested in creating collages. Also, since I take most of my pictures with my phone now instead of my camera, I was finding it somewhat inconvenient to use, as I had had to download the photos to my computer and then upload them to the site. (First world problems, I know!) I am not really an app girl and never really think of looking for apps that didn't come with my phone, but I happened to read an article that referenced a photo collage app, and a little lightbulb came on in my head. I went to the app store, found a free but highly rated photo collage app, and installed it. So far, so good! Here's my first collage:

KOA fun

No comments:

Post a Comment