Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day One Hundred Twenty-Two: Rogue One

I am not really a fanatical Stars Wars fan, but I have seen all the movies at least once, in the theater, no less. All except one. I missed Rogue One last year, because, according to our family rule, Clay was still too young to see the movies, so I stayed home with him while everyone else went to see it. The older kids have since taken a vote to let Clay into the Stars Wars club a little early, so he's been trying to see all of them before the new one comes out in theaters next week. Since I missed Rogue One, I decided I better get caught up, too. So Max and Clay and I piled into the back seat of the parked car today and watched it on an iPad with a shattered screen. There were several new experiences in there, and a good time was had by all!

Watching Rogue One with a couple of cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment