Friday, December 1, 2017

Day One Hundred Thirteen: Mulberry Street Cantina

Jeff and I were able to sneak away for a date tonight, and we ended up in Denton after dropping Weston off at a Boy Scout campout. We had dinner at Milpa, which was a new place for us, but I felt like I couldn't do ANOTHER Mexican food restaurant as a First, so I'm not focusing on that.

After dinner, we headed over to Mulberry Street Cantina. We aren't usual patrons of actual bars, but this one had excellent reviews, and it seemed like a fun thing to do. And, it was definitely a fun place that drew in all kinds of people, including Santa Claus, which could have been a First in and of itself, since I've never run into Santa in a bar before. But, the real First for the day is that I ordered a Kahlua "neat." Previously, I've only ever had Kahlua in coffee. It was delicious!

Mulberry Street Cantina

Santa walks into a bar...

Kahlua "Neat"

No comments:

Post a Comment