Saturday, December 9, 2017

Day One Hundred Twenty-One: Dinner Out with my Littles

Because our family is in a crazy divide-and-conquer stage of life, I had dinner out with just my "Bigs" a few weeks ago, and tonight I got to have dinner out with just my "Littles." (In both cases, we went to Mexican food restaurants, which is how you know I'm raising my kids right!) The boys picked Chuy's, a family favorite from way back, and we had fun watching a lady make tortillas and indulging in some of our favorite Mexican food, smothered in creamy jalapeno sauce. While I would prefer to have all my people together, I do also appreciate and enjoy the time spent with one or two of them at a time.

Excited about fresh tortillas

Dinner with my "Littles" (who aren't very little!)

No comments:

Post a Comment