Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Day One Hundred Thirty-One: ICE!

My mom came today to surprise the kids with the ICE! experience at the Gaylord Hotel. And, because she is awesome, she took me along, too. We have talked about going before, but one thing and another kept us from doing it. But, I'm glad we finally made it! The area with the ice sculptures was kept at a painfully chilly nine degrees, but the sculptures, which were inspired by The Night Before Christmas poem, were amazing and were really a sight to behold. Plus, the resort had so many other activities to enjoy, like snow tubing, snowball throwing, ice skating (which we couldn't do because of the rain), and some other things as well. We had a wonderful time, and we didn't freeze to death!

All bundled up for this First

"Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse."

My little Eskimos

I love doing Firsts with the people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment