Saturday, November 11, 2017

Day Ninety-Three: Junior Brown

For more than a decade, Jeff and I have been saying we'd like to see Junior Brown, who is one of our all-time favorite musicians, perform live. He plays in Austin pretty frequently, and when we lived in that area we would periodically look up his schedule and try to figure out how to make our schedule interact with his. To no avail. The other day, when one of his songs came up on my Spotify station, I thought to myself, "I wonder if he ever plays in Dallas." One Internet search led to another, and eventually, I found him playing at a classic car show in Denton. It was a day when our schedule was free, so we immediately put this event on the calendar. And today was the day! As a bonus, a classic car show was also a first for me. We had so much fun seeing the cool cars and listening to the fantastic music of Junior Brown!

The one and only Junior Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment