Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Day Eighty-Nine: Translate an Article

Jeff has been taking online Spanish classes for a while and has been encouraging me to try it out as well. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have been quite rebellious about doing this for mostly unknown reasons. But, I finally agreed to sit in on a class with Jeff tomorrow, so tonight I spent some time doing the homework, which was to translate an article about discrimination in schools in Spain towards immigrants and ethnic minorities that mirrors discrimination in other parts of daily life. I have not done any serious Spanish study in quite a long time, so it was a struggle to get through the article, and I was tired after I did it. But, I did it (with a little help from Google Translate). Talking in class tomorrow will be an entirely different matter, but at least I'm taking baby steps.

Un informe en espanol

No comments:

Post a Comment