Monday, November 13, 2017

Day Ninety-Five: Personality Test

I guess this is the week for Firsts that are similar to, but different from, other Firsts. Yesterday, I had the charcoal mask, which was similar to the homemade face mask, but different enough to count as a First. Today I did a Meyers-Briggs type personality test, which was different enough, but not too different, from the Enneagram. I have probably taken a personality test like this before, but I honestly can't remember when or what the result was, so we're just going to act like this is a totally new experience, okay?! For those of you familiar with the Meyers-Briggs labels, I am an ISTJ, and the description of that personality type seems like it fits me fairly well but not perfectly, which makes sense since for some of the traits I only show a slight preference in that direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment