Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day Ninety-Six: Grocery Shopping

Obviously grocery shopping isn't anything new for me. I basically feel like the grocery store is my home away from home. I have "my" stores that I frequent and am very familiar with. But, while waiting on a child to finish an activity on the other side of town, I decided to pop into a grocery store I never had been in. The brand was the same as one of my regular stores, but the layout of the store and even some of the products were completely different. If I hadn't read the sign before going in, I might have thought I was truly visiting a new grocery store. Clearly, this isn't one of my more exciting Firsts, but I thought it was so curious to have such a different experience in a store that seemed as if it should have been familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment