Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Day Two Hundred Thirty-Seven: Cauliflower "Risotto"

One of my favorite places to hang out on my writing days is Black Walnut Cafe. They have excellent food and bottomless coffee, and "my" table is right next to an outlet, which is very convenient for keeping my laptop juiced up. They have a blackened salmon with cauliflower "risotto" on the menu, which I have been tempted to order several times but haven't until today. We have used shredded cauliflower in place of regular white rice at home a few times, but we've never done anything fancy with it. This was my first time to have riced cauliflower with any pizzazz, and I thought it was wonderful!

photo credit: https://www.diningwithdeliajo.com/2017/06/jump-start-your-day-at-black-walnut-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment