Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Day Two Hundred Fifty-Eight: Non-Stay-At-Home Mom

Well, it wasn't really a First-filled day, but it was more eventful than usual. I dropped Jeff off at the airport at 8:00, so he could head to D.C. for his third round of FSO (Foreign Service Officer) testing and his in-person interviews. By 9:00, I had Ruth at the dentist's office to get her wisdom teeth removed. The procedure went well, and we were back at the house by 10:30. I was picking up the meals for my Meals on Wheels deliveries by 11:00. There was a little downtime in the afternoon before I had to take Max and Clay to their activities at 4:30. But before I brought them home, I stopped by the library to pick up a book for Weston. Finally, at the end of the day, I took myself to yoga, where I attempted to coax my body out of its almost permanent "driver position." It was a day that really made the moniker "stay-at-home mom" seem ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment