Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Day Two Hundred Fifty-Seven: Cushion Foundation

Yesterday it dawned on me that we leave on our summer trip to South America in just two weeks, and today I decided I need to start thinking seriously about what I should pack. We are carry-on only travelers, which I love, but I struggle with the limit on liquids for long trips. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I do typically use a BB cream, which works as a light foundation as well as a moiturizer and sunscreen. The problem is the container it comes in just takes up too much room in my one-quart liquids bag. So, while I was a Target this afternoon, I made it my mission to see what my other choices were. I was happy to find a "cushion foundation" that looks like a powder compact but applies like a liquid. It has built in sunscreen and everything, and it will likely not be suspect going through the airport. This feels like a big travel win!


No comments:

Post a Comment