Saturday, February 3, 2018

Day One Hundred Seventy-Seven: Military Surplus Store

I think once, when I was in college, I stumbled upon the military surplus store across from campus. I barely gave it a glance, and I haven't darkened the door of another military surplus store since that time. Until today. Because that's where you shop when you are the mother of a CAP cadet and you don't want to pay ridiculous prices at the online retailer for specific uniform components. I thought we would just be popping in there for the necessities, but I have to admit, it was a super cool store, and we spent plenty of extra time just looking around. I kept wondering if I needed any tactical gear or grenade boxes in my life and how I would look in various shades of camo. It was definitely a new kind of shopping experience for me, and it was surprisingly fun!

Omaha's Surplus

No camo for me this time, but we got this girl fully outfitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment