Sunday, February 25, 2018

Day One Hundred-Ninety-Nine: Infused Tequila Flight

I'm not much of a tequila drinker, but when Jeff and I were in Mexico this past summer, we tried some very high quality sipping tequilas, which helped me be less "afraid" of this particular type of alcohol. Today was the first sunny day we've had in over a week and the first truly warm day in months, and it demanded we find a Mexican food restaurant with a patio to spend the afternoon on. Mi Dia was our restaurant of choice. They have a spectacular drink menu, so I decided to try something new: a flight of infused tequilas. This is definitely not something I would normally order, but the drinks were beautifully presented and provided a fun adventure for my taste buds.

From left to right: Pineapple-Chipotle Casa Noble Crystal,
Hatch Green Chile Herradura Silver, and
Strawberry Ambhar Plata

No comments:

Post a Comment