Friday, August 3, 2018

Day Three Hundred Fifty-Eight: Guest Post on Art of Simple Blog

First Number 228, which occured way back in March, was submitting an essay for possible publication on the Art of Simple blog. I was proud of myself for taking the time to write and submit the essay and of the words I had written, but when I didn't hear back from AoS after a couple of months, I figured they had decided not to use my essay. And, that was ok because I had accomplished what I had intended, which was just to put something out there. During our travels this summer, I kind of even forgot I had submitted the essay, so I was quite surprised a week ago when I received an email saying that my guest post would be up this week. I follow AoS closely and always enjoy the posts and community there, and I can't tell you how honored I felt to get to be a part of that in a new way! It is my first time to have a guest post on any blog other than my own, and I'm thrilled that it is a cyber space I enjoy so much! You can check out the post here: https://theartofsimple.net/success/




No comments:

Post a Comment